Published: Sep 15 2017
7 Ways to Increase Profit Margin in Food Service
The food service industry has notoriously small margins; hear how to increase profit margins while improving best practices in your business.
From QSR to sit-down, full-service restaurants, there is pressure to operate on thin margins and give the best value to the customer. Therefore, it is important to be creative and find savings in categories that were considered unavoidable costs, such as maintenance and repair spend.
Features covered are:
- Understanding that facility costs are controllable.
- Avoiding asset downtime.
- Choosing vendors that help you succeed.
- Tracking critical assets with remote monitoring.
- Maximizing customer lifetime value.
- Managing contractors actively.
- Maximizing your CMMS investment.