Facility services call center service.
Committed to quality and responsiveness.
For over 20 years, the Facilities Call Center, located and fully staffed in Arizona, has delivered premier service and savings to customers globally. By outsourcing the receipt of facility service calls to Accruent, customers can rest assured knowing each call will be answered promptly and professionally without disrupting a highly-paid engineer or technician, allowing them to focus on their core duties. Companies that have historically staffed their own call center have come to realize the cost advantage of using shared resources.
Support services and benefits.
- Phone numbers can be established for each country serviced to avoid international dialing and call charges.
- Multi-lingual support available around-the-clock via a telephone interpretation service offered in more than 240 languages and dialects.
- Manage global work orders from a central system, entered by a reputable Facility Services Representative.
- Handles over 150,000 calls annually.
- Optimize property and facility maintenance costs by reducing response time on work requests.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service, in a flexible 24/7 operating environment.
- Guarantee impacting, critical issues are directed to service provider or escalated appropriately.
- Dedicated 800-number for each customer.
- Configurable priority levels, multiple dispatch methods.
Lease administration services.
Effective, reliable support to organize lease related business requirements.
Accruent’s Lease Administration team is comprised of seasoned Lease Administrators using market-leading technology and processes to deliver significant savings for customers around the world. The goal is to provide customers with comprehensive, accurate, and timely lease administration to ensure all essential lease information is available at the user’s fingertips.
Scope of service:
- Lease Abstraction.
- Bill Pay.
- Desktop Audit Service.
Occupancy administration services.
Professional space planning services.
CAD drawing management and administration services assist organizations in controlling information throughout the real estate lifecycle. The team of qualified CAD Administrators provides high-quality CAD drawing services without the hassle of outsourcing, all while adhering to a strict 24-hour to five-day SLA.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
- Poly lining, move/add/change, and vacancy reporting.
- Drawing updates.
- Allocation calculations and tracking.