Meridian seamlessly connects all internal and external stakeholders throughout the asset lifecycle.
Accruent’s engineering document management solution, Meridian, establishes a centralized, secure, scalable and highly accessible repository for all engineering documentation. With more than 30 years of manufacturing industry expertise, Accruent help organizations run their plants efficiently, safely, sustainably and profitably. Our solution enables compliance with global, local and industry-specific regulations.
Manage the exchange of engineering documentation with internal & external stakeholders.
Establish control of engineering data changes via configurable workflows.
Tie documents to asset tags to allow users to easily locate asset information.
"Seattle City Light’s mission is to deliver customers affordable, reliable and environmentally responsible electricity services. Meridian helps us accomplish this daily by providing all key stakeholders with access to relevant engineering data to ensure proper maintenance and reliability of our generation assets.”
JANET HART, TECHNICAL SERVICES MANAGER, GENERATION OPERATIONS & ENGINEERING, SEATTLE CITY LIGHT
Manage all mission-critical document types.
Meridian offers a comprehensive, CAD-software agnostic solution for engineering drawing management where users can easily store, manage, render and visualize both 2D and 3D content from any major CAD system. Organizations can keep their master data up-to-date while organizing their change processes in isolated work areas using workflows and data validation. They can also provide a full audit trail for regulatory compliance. Users can manage Microsoft Office documents, PDFs, scanned images and hybrid files, allowing Meridian to be the ultimate repository for consolidating all legacy and project-related engineering information.
Maintain engineering data integrity.
- Shorten project turnaround time through concurrent engineering.
- Navigate and maintain the relationship between documents, CAD models and assets.
- Maintain quality, accuracy and completeness of data and metadata by working in a unified system.
Reduce the cost of handover.
- Ensure users have access to complete, up-to-date documentation related to work orders.
- Manage exchange of engineering documentation with external contractors.
- Identify and fix data inconsistencies before they become an issue.
Ensure effective control and change management.
- Preserve control of engineering data changes.
- Keep master data up-to-date while organizing change processes in dedicated project areas.
- Provide highly configurable workflows based on organizational needs.
Break down information silos between departments.
- Create a single source of truth for all engineering information.
- Enhance efficiency by providing integrations to EAM, ERP, ECM, Office and CAD applications.
- Automatically transition annotations and photos for revisions from maintenance to engineering departments.