Video Conferencing Integrations
Synchronize Video Conferencing Platforms and EMS to Remove Friction from Hybrid Meetings
Accruent’s EMS software is an enterprise-class room and resource scheduling solution that powers dynamic work and learning environments. The EMS platform integrates with both hardware and software infrastructures to provide the visibility, control and insight needed to increase productivity, reduce costs, attract and retain people, and differentiate your brand through modern facilities and work strategy.
- Increased productivity
- Improved communication
- Support for a hybrid workplace
- Synchronized meetings across systems
EMS VIDEO CONFERENCING INTEGRATION
The EMS Video Conferencing Integration combines the scheduling power of the EMS platform with the streamlined communication and video capabilities of leading video conferencing (VC) providers like Microsoft Teams and Zoom. Create a booking the through EMS endpoints like the EMS Web App and add a VC link with a single click. This provides the ability to easily create a hybrid meeting, thereby supporting distributed teams and removing friction from collaboration for employees.
EMS VIDEO CONFERENCING INTEGRATION FEATURES
- Native endpoint integrations with Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- One-click to add a conference link directly from the EMS Web App
- Review meeting details and join video calls all from within EMS
BENEFITS OF EMS VIDEO CONFERENCING INTEGRATION
- Support a modern, flexible workforce, letting your employees connect anytime, anywhere.
- Simplify deployment of Microsoft Teams and Zoom across an organization.
- Streamline user experience by booking rooms and adding VC in one step, all from a single, familiar interface.
- Foster collaborative meetings by effectively connecting in-office and remote employees.
SAVE MORE TIME WITH MEETING-READY ROOMS
EMS Self-Serve Video Conferencing extends the frictionless experience into the meeting room itself
by coordinating with technology like Microsoft Teams Rooms, Zoom Rooms and others. When meeting
rooms use an Exchange-integrated VC solution, EMS Self-Serve Video Conferencing ensures the room is
ready for the meeting before you even arrive – meaning you can kick off your VC with one touch (or less).
No more swapping cables, finding the right input or waiting for the in-room system to boot up – just show
up, kick off your meeting and get to work.
EMS Video Conferencing Integration and EMS Self-Serve Video Conferencing remove the friction from
booking spaces, configuring VC and launching meetings to bring your team closer together, regardless of
where they are.
WHAT IS A “HYBRID MEETING”?
Today’s workforce is increasingly favoring flexible work policies - 80% of employees want to work from home at least some of the time. A “hybrid” meeting involves both a physical space for in-office attendees and a virtual connection with remote attendees – be they at home or at a different branch or company.