In case you missed it, the return to work is here. Headlines with futuristic workplace strategies from top organizations like Google, Facebook, and Twitter fill our newsfeeds and have added a layer of confusion and complexity to the return to work.
While the conversations around the modern office may be complex, the needs of the modern office are simple. It all comes down to scalability, visibility, and control. We know your top priority is getting your first wave of employees back to the office safely, efficiently, and as frictionless as possible.
We're here to help you cut through the noise and create a practical return to work plan that gets you to the office safely and prepares you for future adaptations to your workplace strategy. We’ve helped countless organizations navigate their return to work and are here to share the most valuable lessons learned for executing a successful return.
This 30-minute webinar covers:
- The shifting needs of the Modern Office that organizations need to consider in planning their return
- The three keys to implementing a practical return to work plan
- Ways to make your workplace experience richer through enabling touchless self-service spaces, hybrid work, and streamlining sanitation
- Where to exercise control to make your return to work plan scalable and adaptable to potential changes to health guidelines and recommendations
- How to rethink your workplace with visibility into your spaces to drive decisions that impact your bottom-line
Product Marketing Manager, Accruent