Lease Management Software for Administration & Accounting
Manage Lease Compliance and Make Informed Decisions
It’s mission-critical for your lease administration and accounting solution to support compliance, mitigate risk and provide transparency into your entire lease portfolio for better decision making. Accruent's lease software solutions give you all of this and more.
FASB and IASB Compliance Software
As the clock is ticking and FASB and IASB lease accounting compliance deadline looms, we've made it easy for you to select the perfect partner.
Manage the most complex real estate and equipment lease scenarios, mitigate risk, achieve compliance and seamlessly integrate into your ERP.
Centralized lease management software providing critical date management, notifications, simplified rent payments, advanced reporting, and location mapping.
FASB Deadline Dates for Compliance
- 2019 Fiscal Year – U.S. Public and International Companies (FASB/IASB)
- 2020 Fiscal Year – U.S. Private Companies & Government Organizations (FASB/GASB)
What Is Lease Management Software?
A system designed for storing, managing, accessing, and tracking lease information across single or multiple organizational units and asset types. Lease management software is typically used where complexity, geographic diversity, and frequently-changing compliance standards make a manual process difficult and error prone for lease managers and accountants.
How to Choose the Best Lease Accounting Software for Your Business
Consider these questions before choosing the software vendor to trust with your leasing compliance:
1.) Is it a complete and robust software solution?
- Able to accurately classify leases as operating or finance using the FASB ASC 842 test
- Designed to meet the needs of both real estate and equipment leases
2.) Is the platform fully-configurable to your unique needs?
- Allows you to handle the most complex leases
- Flexible enough to work and scale in your specific sector whether retail, corporate, healthcare, telecom, public sector, etc.
3.) Can the vendor help you reach full compliance with FASB/IASB and FASB/GASB regulations and guidelines?
- Meets financial reporting requirements under FASB ASC 842, IASB IFRS 16 and GASB No. 87
- Verified results by a 3rd-party independent accounting firm for accuracy and certified FASB/IASB calculations
Lease Administration Software | Key Requirements
Ease Of Use
- Clickable lease abstracts
- Configurable dashboards
- Mobile access on smartphones & tablets
- Full internationalization
Data Management, Reporting & Tracking Capabilities
- Key date alerts and reporting
- Amendment tracking
- Unlimited subtenants
- Center detail tracking
- Security & authentication management
- Covenant tracking
- Co-tenancy tracking
- Lease Analytics
- Report builders
Operational & Management Improvements
- Maintenance task info management
- Insurance certifications access
- Security deposit management
- Workflow builders
- Equipment lease management
- Franchise management
- License management
- Document management