Accruent was recently established as an industry leader in IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Saas Facility Management. The report spotlights vendors that fit the most important criteria to look for in a facility management application.
As Juliana Beauvais, research manager at IDC, explains, "Facility management software vendors are already adjusting their capabilities and strategies as all industry verticals explore hybrid work models and ways to enhance facilities with digital tools. Growth in instrumented, interconnected, and flexible smart facilities will impact the applications that organizations need to manage these intelligent physical spaces. […] Organizations must think about key areas that differentiate SaaS facility management application vendors both today and tomorrow, which are customer relationships, configurability, mobility, location intelligence, IoT, and vision."
This acknowledgment establishes Accruent’s authority and position as a top-performing facility management vendor in the U.S. Read on for more details.
Understanding the Broader Context in the Industry
The world of facility management continues to change rapidly in the wake of COVID-19, with organizations continuing to explore hybrid work models and ways to enhance their facilities with digital tools. In this new context, we’re seeing facilities that are more interconnected, flexible and smart than ever before – and the right tools will be needed to manage these intelligent physical spaces.
Today, this translates to tools and vendors that offer:
- Comprehensive, actionable data about facility operations, occupant behavior and asset performance.
- IoT tools like building systems integrations, digital models and predictive analytics.
- A range of software features like preventive maintenance tools, spare parts inventory, vendor management, work scheduling, sanitation and reporting features.
- Additional workplace management functionalities like space management, service delivery, visitor management and capital planning.
In this MarketScape report, IDC recognizes, “certain facility management application providers moving boldly toward the future digital enterprise.” Here’s how Accruent fits the bill.
Why IDC Established Accruent as an Industry Leader
Accruent was recognized as a leader for Worldwide SaaS Facility Management thanks to our suite of facility management software offerings. These include:
- FAMIS 360, which IDC notes, “automates facility maintenance operations for data-driven decision-making, cost management, and compliance with regulatory reporting, indirect cost audits, and sustainability requirements.”
- TMS computerized maintenance management system (CMMS), which provides specialized facility management for healthcare maintenance.
- EMS space management and room scheduling software, which helps organizations maximize their space agility in the post-COVID world.
- Vx Maintain, which is used for retail maintenance
- Vx Sustain, which provides specialized refrigerant management solutions
- Vx Observe, which enables IoT remote monitoring
IDC also acknowledged key strengths, including our:
- Financial and billing management capabilities through FAMIS, which can help organizations maintain control over their facility operations costs and billing
- Variety of application options, including our various CMMS offerings like TMS and Maintenance Connection, a leader in the manufacturing space.
- Portfolio of related applications, including our workplace, lease management and field service tools.
- Tailored packages and purchasing options, which can be customized based on our customers’ organizational requirements
About IDC MarketScape
International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1,100 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries worldwide. For 50 years, IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research, and events company.
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, physical and digital assets, and the integrated technology systems that connect and control them. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world.