Accruent was recently established as a Market Leader in FeaturedCustomer’s Fall 2021 Facilities Management Software Customer Success Report. The report spotlights facility management software tools that effectively help facility managers:
- Minimize maintenance and space costs
- Simplify work order procedures
- Manage equipment and assets
- Streamline work order processing
- Simplify equipment maintenance and asset management
As a Market Leader, Accruent has been shown to have, “the highest ratio of customer success content, content quality score and social media presence relative to company size.”
This acknowledgment establishes Accruent’s authority and position as a top-performing facility management vendor in the U.S. Read on for more details.
Understanding The Facility Management Industry Today
In the post-pandemic “new normal,” facility management has become all about hybrid work models and facility management achieved using digital tools. And achieving success in this flexible, interconnected new world requires tools that offer:
- Actionable, complete data about assets, employees, operations and other key metrics.
- A range of helpful features like work scheduling, sanitization and reporting features, work order management, audit preparedness tools and preventive maintenance functionalities.
- Workplace management functionalities like visitor management, space planning and capital planning
- Tools that facilitate IIoT, including predictive analytics tools, building system integrations and sensors
Why FeaturedCustomers Established Accruent as an Industry Leader
Accruent was recognized as a Market Leader thanks to our suite of facility management software offerings. These include:
- Maintenance Connection, a multi-industry, multi-site computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Vx Maintain, which is used for retail maintenance
- Vx Sustain, which provides specialized refrigerant management solutions
- Vx Observe, which enables IoT remote monitoring
- FAMIS 360 CMMS, which helps manage costs, streamline maintenance, and more
- TMS computerized maintenance management system (CMMS), which provides specialized facility management for healthcare maintenance
- EMS space management and room scheduling software, which helps organizations maximize their space agility in the post-COVID world
FeaturedCustomers, a prominent customer reference platform for B2B business software & services, helps potential B2B buyers research and discover business software & services through vendor validated customer reference content such as customer testimonials, success stories, case studies, and customer videos. Their ultimate goal is to influence the purchasing decisions of thousands of B2B buyers in the final stages of their buying cycle from Fortune 500 companies to SMB’s.
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, physical and digital assets, and the integrated technology systems that connect and control them. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world.