Attainia Medical Equipment Planning Solution
Improve Medical Equipment Planning Process at Every Stage of the Capital Equipment Lifecycle
Accruent is partnered with Attainia to empower healthcare organizations to make informed
and accurate capital asset decisions. With more than 1,000 member hospitals, Attainia is the leading industry software solution for medical equipment planning, budgeting and tracking.
- Medical Equipment Project Planning
- Routine Replacement Capital
- Predictive Analytics and Custom Reporting
PLANNED CAPITAL EQUIPMENT
AGGREGATING HOSPITAL SUPPLY CHAIN DATA WITH ATTAINIA
Attainia offers three software modules: Plan, Budget and Predict. Each module works together to allow organizations to research and specify medical equipment, ensure standardization and aggregate purchases across all new and routine medical equipment purchases.
Project Capital Planning Software
- Leverage Attainia’s comprehensive capital equipment catalog that contains more than 62,000 SKUs to build equipment lists for new construction or renovation projects.
- Use pre-made room and department equipment templates or create customized templates to ensure that every project can be accurately budgeted.
- Store and view equipment specifications, make budget changes and collaborate with stakeholders.
- Budget projects, procure equipment, oversee equipment installation, create phases and dates for projects, install codes, and more.
- Establishes a single point of entry for all budget requests across facilities.
- Streamlines department and committee approval to become permission-driven.
- Monitors and manage compliance to local and national contracts and standards.
- Aggregates capital equipment requests to achieve large volume discounts.
- Standardizes request formats across multiple cost centers, budgets and divisions.
Analytics & Reporting
- Increases visibility into planned capital equipment, from construction renovation to routine replacement.
- Ensures standardization and improve contract compliance.
- Predicts aggregation of capital spend from all sources.
- Maximizes volume discounts with suppliers and group purchasing organizations.