In today’s competitive world, companies that thrive take advantage of technology and find efficiencies to get to market faster and focus on the customer experience. All too often, lease administration and accounting can feel like a revolving door of paperwork, inefficiency and evolving standards. The good news is that we can help:
- Achieve FASB and IASB compliance to meet regulatory requirements.
- Gain cost and time efficiencies by automating your lease functions.
- Improve cost analysis (KPIs) and benchmarking with single data repository.
"With hundreds of assets to account for, we needed a solution that would help automate our processes, ensuring that we don’t overlook important dates and notifications. JetBlue has had lease management solutions in the past. Accruent (Lucernex Lease Administration and Accounting solution) is the airline’s first centralized solution. This software will simplify our processes, making sure we are in compliance with FASB reporting standards.”
LEANNA BUCHWALD, ASSISTANT CONTROLLER, JETBLUE
Effectively Manage Real-Estate And Equipment Leases
Lucernex is a cloud-based software platform for real estate and equipment leases. With Lucernex you can automate your lease administration and accounting for real estate and equipment, creating a data repository and a single source of truth. This provides transparency into your entire lease portfolio allowing you to make better decisions faster.
Focus On Driving Business With Comprehensive Functionality
- Easily calculate your lease and expense obligations.
- Track, manage and increase visibility into your entire real estate and equipment lease portfolio.
- Mitigate risk and increase efficiency through automation, processes and workflows.
- Support global business at scale with multilingual and multi-currency features.
- Easily integrate your lease data into ERP solutions.
FASB and IASB Compliance
- Meet the new financial reporting requirements under ASC 842 & IFRS 16.
- Accurately classify your leases as operating or finance using the FASB ASC 842 test.
- Generate accounting schedules from a solution that has been verified by an independent 3rd party accounting firm.