Predict Equipment Failure with Accruent’s IoT Platform
Reduce Downtime and Enhance Labor Productivity
Manufacturers are increasingly looking to utilize smart manufacturing tools to analyze data and predict asset failure. By 2021, there are projected to be more than 36 billion connected IoT devices doing just that.
It is mission critical for manufacturers to have an IoT system like Accruent’s vx Observe to manage their equipment alarms and help them stay competitive in the market.
- Save time and money by remotely monitoring critical assets like HVAC, refrigeration, and lighting
- Increase equipment uptime and extend asset life
- Access real-time maintenance data in a single unified dashboard
ACTIVELY TRACK ENERGY SPEND ACROSS YOUR ENTERPRISE
vx Observe leverages data from critical equipment quickly identify maintenance issues without forcing the user to dig through data tables and spreadsheets.
Use this data to identify when your equipment is in danger of failure and make proactive repairs. vx Observe’s IoT remote monitoring capabilities will help cut emergency maintenance expenditures, increase equipment uptime, meet compliance needs and reduce unnecessary work orders.
GAIN ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS
- Filter out non-actionable alarms and reduce costly technician dispatches with predictive monitoring
- Automatically troubleshoot by sending notifications to on-site personnel before rolling a truck
- Utilize equipment performance data to verify potential equipment failure
SPEND LESS TIME WITH MAINTENANCE ISSUES
- Ensure on site staff is spending more time on your products and less time on maintenance
- Define specific escalation paths and associated actions to certain issues
- Create work orders automatically for high-priority issues
ENSURE CORPORATE AND REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
- Monitor global set points, issue global commands, and back-up and restore setpoints and controls
- Track maintenance goals for safety compliance
- Ensure certified technicians are working on your refrigeration equipment and stay compliant with federal guidelines
AVOID COSTLY UNPLANNED DOWNTIME
- Analyze equipment alarms and automatically initiate actions
- Monitor performance patterns to detect anomalies and accurately predict equipment failure
- Integrate with existing processes to improve response time and problem reporting