Reduce Work Order Delays with Engineering Documentation
The lack of asset information puts your customer experience at risk with the potential for worker injuries and work order delays. Better documentation visibility removes silos between engineering and maintenance teams, facilitating tasks like finding maintenance manuals and inspection reports, and avoiding non-compliant sites and on-site accidents.
- Reduce maintenance delays to improve customer experience.
- Prevent on-site design mistakes and maintenance hazards.
- Optimize asset management and extend asset longevity.
Avoid Errors That Impact Customer Experience
- Avoid on-site delays that directly impact your customer experience on-site.
- Prevent costly errors and accidents due to lack of information.
- Ensure safety of field technicians.
Reduce Delays with Access to Key Documents
- Avoid loss of key information that can cause on-site work order delays.
- Search, view, and download documents for asset service with one click.
- View documents, including maintenance manuals, inspection reports, and PIDS (Process and Instrumentation Drawings).
Enhance Communication Between Teams
- Save time by finding key asset information faster.
- Give the same view of official documentation to both engineers and field technicians.
- Gain access to markup tools for comments and edits.
Streamline Maintenance for Better In-Store Experience
- Make changes to any key documents and see automatic updates across the system.
- Keep communication open between engineering and field technicians.
- Avoid slowdowns on major projects that can cause issues at stores.
Accruent works with 50+ out of the top 100 retailers who use our solutions to manage 11.5M work orders and 1.5T assets, and track 500M documents.
“With the help of the Meridian engineering information management solution, we have made 50,000 documents easily accessible to designers, project teams, and others who need to have access to these documents.” – Wim Van Grinsven, Operations Manager, Dunea