Accruent’s Healthcare Technology Management Solution Receives ServiceNow® Certification
Mobile-enabled cloud solution manages all aspects of medical devices, facility equipment, and assets.
Austin, TX, December 20, 2018 – Accruent, the world’s leading provider of physical resource management solutions, today announced that its healthcare technology management (HTM) solution has been certified by ServiceNow, and is available in the ServiceNow Store.
Certification by ServiceNow is only granted to apps available in the Store and signifies that Connectiv, Accruent’s HTM solution, has successfully completed a series of defined tests focused on Now Platform® security, compatibility, performance, and integration interoperability. The certification also ensures that best practices are utilized in the design and implementation of Connectiv with ServiceNow.
Connectiv is a modern Healthcare Technology Management solution purpose-built for biomedical and facilities groups to manage the full lifecycle of medical devices, equipment, and service across the continuum of care.
Connectiv enables healthcare professionals to:
- Run departments from a single pane of glass (Biomed, Facilities, IT, and more).
- Build automation, workflows, and reports with a configurable drag and drop rules engine – without code or SQL.
- Improve the experience with a modern user interface inspired by popular consumer apps.
- Minimize asset downtime and extend asset life with predictive work orders, repair/replace analysis, and smart hospital automation.
- Use browser-agnostic mobile tools and apps with offline capabilities for data collection anytime anywhere.
- Leverage application-wide native analytics for better business decisions and continuous improvement.
The Now Platform provides a unified Platform as a Service enabling consumer-like service experiences, streamlined workflows, and the connection and protection of business and clinical operations. With the addition of Connectiv, the ServiceNow Store now offers nearly 450 enterprise applications that are certified and easily available for secure, integrated usage within the ServiceNow ecosystem.
“We’re pleased to certify Accruent’s Connectiv product on our platform, and welcome the app to our Store,” said Avanish Sahai, VP ISV/Technology Alliances, ServiceNow. “Healthcare customers can be confident that their HTM asset management will fully integrate into their secure and user-friendly IT environment, and new implementations can be procured and installed faster than ever.”
“Enhancing the patient experience, improving health and safety standards, and reducing per capita cost are all part of the healthcare industry’s shift towards value-based care,” said John Borgerding, CEO, Accruent. “With a solution like Connectiv that is certified by ServiceNow, healthcare organizations can increase the efficiency of service and maintenance, minimize asset downtime and extend asset life.”