Ensure Accurate, Up-to-Date Engineering Information Every Time
Accruent’s engineering information management solution establishes a centralized, secure, scalable, highly accessible repository for all engineering documentation. Our solution provides standard, repeatable workflows for mission-critical documents, which capture comments and approvals electronically, provide notifications, and build audit trails to support regulatory requirements. Accruent delivers advanced search capabilities so that users can quickly find all relevant engineering documentation. Providing over 30 years of process manufacturing industry expertise, we help owner-operators run their manufacturing plants efficiently, safely, sustainably, and profitably.
CONNECT MAINTENANCE AND ENGINEERING
Internal maintenance team has access to the most current engineering information and can automatically transition to engineering annotations and photos for revisions.
STREAMLINE DATA HANDOVER
Manage the exchange of engineering documentation with external contractors, while identifying and fixing data inconsistencies before they can become an issue. Owner-operators see savings of 2-4% of the total project cost by using our solution.
Enable compliance with global, local, and industry-specific regulations to help minimize risk and avoid costly recalls in environments regulated by FDA 21 CFR Part 11, European Annex 11, and other regulations.
ASSET LIFECYCLE INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
Proven strategy supports the creation, exchange, and distribution of technical asset information in all phases of the plant and asset lifecycle. Ensure users have access to complete, up-to-date documentation related to work orders, so maintenance can quickly provide feedback when discrepancies are found. Additionally, our software empowers engineers to make changes based on redlines and change requests.
MANAGE ALL MISSION-CRITICAL DOCUMENT TYPES
Accruent offers a full CAD-platform independent solution for engineering drawing management where users can easily store, manage, render, and visualize both 2D and 3D content from major CAD systems. Organizations keep their master data up-to-date while organizing their change processes in isolated work areas with workflows, data validation and providing a full audit trail for regulatory compliance. Users can also manage Microsoft Office documents, PDFs, scanned images, and hybrid files, allowing our solution to be the ultimate repository for consolidating all legacy and project related engineering information.
- DOCUMENT AND DRAWING MANAGEMENT: Provides version control, revision management, and document workflows in a safe & secure environment so users can be confident that they are working on the most up-to-date documentation.
- STANDARD INTEGRATIONS: Enhances efficiency by providing integrations to EAM, ERP, ECM, Microsoft Office, and CAD authoring applications, making it the ultimate repository for consolidating documentation.
- ASSET TAG/DOCUMENT RELATIONSHIPS: Ties documents to asset tags so users can locate documents hassle-free and provides robust search capabilities.
- ENGINEERING WORKFLOWS: Preserves established control of engineering data changes, safeguarding accurate review and approval steps for effective change control ensuring safety and compliance.
- CONCURRENT ENGINEERING: Keeps track of all documents so that projects can be ran in parallel, without error, which not only provides users real-time visibility to consolidate revisions, but shortens the turnaround time.
- CERTIFIED SECURE CLOUD SERVICES: With the help of Microsoft Azure, Accruent provides the most comprehensive set of certifications of any cloud service provider.