Cloud Services for EMS
Let EMS Do the Work for You
Stay focused on your business and not on managing your enterprise software installations — let Accruent manage your EMS room and resource scheduling platform for you. Cloud Services for EMS takes the onus of hosting, managing, and maintaining your EMS deployment off of your IT resources, freeing them up for other projects and responsibilities. For one predictable annual fee, EMS Cloud Services keep your workspace operations up and running, regardless of changes in priorities or personnel. EMS Cloud Services is built on Google Cloud Platform for the most
- Reduced Risk: Data and systems security with proactive system and environment monitoring
- Full-Service Onboarding: The EMS Professional Services team delivers setup, implementation, and performance tuning
- Industry-Leading Uptime: Providing the governance, policies, and procedures that maintain service quality with enterprise- class SLAs
- Test and Production Environments: One test and one production environment help ensure smooth roll-outs and upgrades
Increase Productivity and Reduce Costs with Cloud Services for EMS
EMS is available as a subscription-based cloud service hosted on a top-tier cloud provider. Our Cloud Services for EMS includes more than just hosting: it’s a complete service with provisioning, high availability, data and system security, and ongoing support by our experienced team. It’s one less solution that your IT team has to manage and maintain. Cloud Services amplify all the increased efficiency and savings you inherently gain from EMS.
Save Time, Money and Hassle
- Stay up-to-date: Cloud Services are updated with each new release so you will always be running with the latest version of EMS
- Save IT time and money: EMS will deploy releases and manage patch fixes for you so you can focus your valuable resources on higher impact projects
- Get help on-demand: The EMS Support team is made available to help you troubleshoot issues 24/7
- Increase user adoption: The latest versions of EMS tools -- such as the EMS Mobile App and EMS for Outlook – provide the most up-to-date user experience
Scale to Demand and Extend Savings
- Easily scale to meet demand: EMS will monitor and scale your environment for you
- Save from a multi-tenant environment: Hosted securely alongside other customers’ environments with complete data segregation in order to extend savings
Pay on a Predictable Schedule
Save from a multi-tenant environment: Hosted securely alongside other customers’ environments with complete data segregation in order to extend savings
We take security seriously. As a top priority of Cloud Services for EMS, we require our hosting providers to have ISO27001/ ISO27017/ISO27018/ISO27701 certification and be audited to SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 Type II, SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3. Data is backed up every 15 minutes and is segmented from other customers’ data. EMS encrypts Data-in-Transit (using HTTPS) and Data-at- Rest using AES 256-bit encryption. The EMS Cloud Services team monitors the software and hardware systems continuously for any potential risks or threats.
Governance and Uptime
EMS provides the governance, policies, and procedures that maintain adequate capacity and quickly resolve operational issues. Governance covers all incident and release management issues, as well as proactive monitoring, reporting, and capacity planning. EMS offers Disaster Recovery (DR), and a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) through redundancies for servers, hardware, SQL databases, power, Internet connections, and HVAC systems.