EMS Kiosk App
On-Location Reservations and Information
Designed for use on large touchscreen displays, the EMS Kiosk App is a powerful yet easy-to-use software that can serve as a digital sign and interactive tool for any lobby, foyer or entryway. The Kiosk App software simplifies the on-site need to view a schedule of events, verify room availability, book space, find a meeting location and more. Hardware stands and enclosures are not included with the EMS Kiosk App.
- Increase productivity
- Experience maximum user security
- Improve company-wide communications
- Differentiate your brand
EMS Kiosk App for Meetings and Space Services
The EMS Kiosk App is a highly configurable, on-site EMS access point that facilitates your visitors’ and employees’ ability to locate and book spaces. The Kiosk App is an optional EMS module that connects directly with your EMS database so that all room and workspace information is accurately stored and displayed.
With the Kiosk App, users can:
- View the daily events for a building, facility or floor, along with space information like floor plans or seating charts.
- Book a room or workspace according to one’s preferences, such as proximity to individuals or teams.
- Locate and find the way to an existing meeting.
- Access other information, like local events and train schedules.
- Select one of multiple languages for information display (if programmed).
Robust Office Hoteling Features
For office hoteling or hot-desking environments, the Kiosk App offers:
- Convenient, self-service check-in/out for shared workspaces, including using badge authentication.
- A view of available/unavailable rooms on an office diagram with the Floor Plan module.
- A ‘Locate Person’ function for finding colleagues’ work sites and meetings.
- A view of public events or individualized schedules (after authentication).
- Workspace reservations for a single day or spanning consecutive days.