Reinventing the Retail Customer Experience with Accruent’s Full Lifecycle Management
Driving Brick and Mortar Sales and Growth with Meaningful Experiences for Customers
Austin, TX, November 8, 2018 – Accruent, the world’s leading provider of physical resource management solutions, is the first to integrate facilities and real estate management technology that gives retailers the data they need to improve the in-store experience and keep customers engaged with their brand.
According to IDC, “Customer experience is the trigger of retail innovation. It is the focal point of a new way of doing business for retailers, with an individualized value proposition at the core merging physical and digital experiences.” In fact, 80% of retailers surveyed by IDC felt “urgency to realign business model for customer experience”.
As retailers are pressured to innovate and drive a fresh customer experience, Accruent’s full lifecycle management includes our latest product integrations and functionality updates that allow retailers to:
- innovate in-store experiences allocated through data-driven capital plans by leveraging existing facilities and asset data.
- improve the customer experience by avoiding delays and reducing repair turnaround times by breaking down silos and providing visibility into lease obligations, contract terms and conditions, watching work orders in progress, and connecting engineering documentation to work orders.
- spend more time with customers and less time on operational tasks by automating workflows that reduce unnecessary work orders and site visits.
- drive operational cost savings and enable additional investment in ways that impact customers by taking advantage of usage-based rent.
“Retailers must find ways to increase foot traffic to physical stores and keep consumers coming back,” said Greg Rivera, SVP, Retail, Accruent. “Technology has an impact on the in-store experience and Accruent continues to invest in innovations that give retailers the ability to differentiate from their competition and offer meaningful experiences for their customers.”
Hundreds of world-leading retailers have chosen to partner with Accruent across our various product lines:
- Lease administration and management: Manages complex real estate and equipment lease scenarios, mitigates risk, ensures FASB and IASB compliance, and integrates into existing ERP systems.
- CMMS: Provides visibility and control over work orders, assets, facilities, and contractors
- IoT monitoring: Collects data and integrates workflows for nearly any asset class, from elevators, HVAC and lighting, to fuel pumps, compactors, refrigerators, and chillers.
- Survey, audit and capital planning: Enables retailers to know the current state of their facilities and assets and to monitor and budget for brand consistency across their locations.
- Engineering information management (EIM): Ensures that engineering information and CAD plans are easily available for construction or maintenance on assets, providing smooth workflows and compliance across engineering, contractors and maintenance.
- Capital project management and project management: Increases visibility and reduces capital project costs by associating multiple projects and scheduling to a single capital program. Manages new retail construction and ensures controls are in place to deliver a consistent brand promise.
With full visibility into facilities management, real estate lifecycle, and physical resource management, this new product suite helps retailers create and maintain in-store experiences that are engaging for customers. These product integrations are available immediately worldwide.
 Experience-Based Business Models: Results from the IDC Retail Innovation Survey 2018, IDC, June 2018