Austin, TX, May 12, 2022 - Accruent, the leading provider of solutions to manage the built environment, announced that it has entered a partnership with Access IoT to resell vx Observe and provide energy management services to their customers in Denmark and throughout the Nordics. This partnership will allow Accruent and Access IoT to provide Access IoT’s diverse customer base with fully integrated, intelligent, reliable, flexible, and remote controlled IoT solutions. This “next generation” of IoT offerings will far outmatch classic automated IoT installations, providing a remote, single app view that allows for total overview, as well as real-time status and control.
Of the partnership, Access IoT CEO Henk van Ark explains, “At Access IoT, our goal is to provide customers with highly useful technology that helps them increase their savings, convenience, information management, damage prevention and overall security. This partnership with Accruent will help us meet that goal and expand our energy management offerings throughout the region.”
Specifically, adding Accruent’s remote monitoring solution to Access IoT’s broader portfolio will offer their customers many key benefits and functionalities, including:
- Intelligent asset alarms management with automated triage processes, which will reduce unnecessary service calls and business interruptions
- Analysis of asset operating data to predict failure for proactive maintenance and reduce asset downtime
- Early diagnosis of asset energy consumption anomalies to reduce costs and improve sustainability
- Real-time visibility of asset performance, which can reduce risks and safety concerns associated with facility performance
- A unified dashboard showing asset performance across asset classes, manufacturers and models
- Integration with HVAC, lighting systems, and leading building management systems (BMS) to reduce implementation and data collection costs
“Accruent actively seeks out quality partners to expand our international footprint and we’re excited to have another partner that can help us further expand our presence in the Nordic regions,” adds Elliott Welsch, VP Global Channel & Alliances at Accruent. “Access IoT is a leading organization with the full range of IoT knowledge and technical expertise. We can't wait to realize the future of IoT in the region with them.”
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, physical and digital assets, and the integrated technology systems that connect and control them. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets. Major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London, and Amsterdam. Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries worldwide.
About Access IoT
Based on an IBM Watson IoT platform, Access-IoT delivers genuine 100 % “end-to-end” PaaS IoT monitoring solutions that are adapted to the various market segments within the public, real estate, and retail sectors – as well as the municipality market. Their IoT solution gathers information from various sensor technologies, supporting a variety of leading protocols used in the Nordics. Access IoT is also an IBM partner. The company works under a 100 % transparent business model, supported by industry-leading technologies.