Kevin Clark Recognized by SEPCO as Top 20 Industrial and Media Influencer of 2020
Kevin Clark, Vice President of Industrial Strategy at Accruent, has been recognized by SEPCO, Inc., as one of the top 20 favorite industrial and media influencers of 2020. His presence on this list — which acknowledges industry leaders who use their social media and personal platforms to share their industry expertise with the broader community — reflects his commitment to the industry and further solidifies his presence as a thought leader in the field.
Here are the details.
Kevin Clark, CMRP: An Accruent Expert
As SEPCO explains, “Kevin has more than 25 years of experience in operations leadership focusing on engineering, asset management, IT, supply, manufacturing automation, and safety systems.
As a long-standing member of the Society of Maintenance & Reliability Professionals (SMRP), Kevin has held various positions at state and national levels and has been a CMRP since 2004. He frequently presents at industry events, writes for trade publications, and is a member of the Pumps & Systems Editorial Advisory Board.”
Additionally, Kevin is on the School of Engineering Technology (SOET) industrial advisory board at Purdue University, where he helps to:
- Provide feedback on industry trends and changes to prepare students for their professions
- Advise and assist on marketing, recruiting and retention efforts
- Assist in locating and securing external funding and other donations to maintain technically relevant laboratories and educational experiences
- Provide feedback and advice on our curricula and assessment results
- Provide input on the school's strategic plans and goals
- Develop programs like the Smart Manufacturing undergraduate program
We are grateful to have Kevin Clark as part of the Accruent team. His breadth of knowledge and expertise will be a key driver strengthening Accruent’s ongoing industrial strategy and advancing the future of the built environment.