Join the Healthcare Technology Management Revolution
ASSET & MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT DESIGNED 100% FOR HEALTHCARE
With the healthcare industry’s shift towards value-based care, enhancing the experience of care for patients, improving health and safety standards, and reducing the per capita cost of healthcare has become increasingly a high-priority for healthcare systems across the care continuum. To implement these priorities, hospitals must minimize asset downtime, increasing patient safety, assure efficient service and maintenance, and ensure compliance with changing policies, laws, and regulations.
Additionally, healthcare medical devices are becoming increasingly smart and connecting to the IT network. With more connections comes more risk and points vulnerable to cyber attacks. New infrastructure, device, and equipment technologies have accelerated the need for systems consolidation to a centralized platform.
With a track record of improving efficiency, customer satisfaction, and quality, Accruent’s Healthcare Technology Management solution allows you to:
- run your departments from a single pane of glass (Biomed, Facilities, IT, and more).
- build your own automation, workflows, and reports with a configurable drag and drop rules engine - without code or SQL.
- improve the experience with a modern user interface inspired by popular consumer apps.
- minimize asset downtime and extend asset life with predictive work orders, repair/ replace analysis, and smart hospital automation.
- use browser agnostic mobile tools and apps with offline capabilities for data collection anytime anywhere.
- leverage application–wide native analytics for better business decisions and continuous improvement.
Centralize assets and service across the entire health system, drive quality improvements, and enable the delivery of care and service to become a differentiator.
MITIGATE RISK, MAXIMIZE RESOURCE UTILIZATION, AND CONTROL COSTS
Co-created with engineers, technicians, and leadership from a number of healthcare organizations, Connectiv is a mobile-enabled, cloud-based, SaaS solution that manages all aspects of asset management (medical devices, facility equipment, and biomedical equipment), work order management, financials and expenses, preventative maintenance, risk and compliance reporting, equipment distribution, and more.
- Biomedical & Clinical Engineering (HTM)
- Contract & Warranty Management
- Facilities Maintenance Management (HFM)
- Product Recalls & Alerts Management (ECRI)
- Drag & Drop Workflow Editor
- Materials Management Compliance (TJC, OSHA, & EPA)
- Parts Vendor Interfaces (PartsSource, GE Healthcare Service Shop)
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Work Order & Dispatch Management
- Skill & Certification Management
- Preventive Maintenance Management
- Time Tracking & Worker Productivity, Project Management
- Alternative Equipment Maintenance
- Barcode Scanning
- Equipment Capital Planning
- Native Reports, Dashboards, & Performance Analytics
- Service Request Portal
- COSR, EOC, Productivity & Workload Balancing Reports
- Risk Assessments
- Native Mobility (Browser Agnostic & Offline Capable)
- Procedures & Procedure Sets
- Out-of-the-box integrations (+ open API)
- Manage Asset Lifecycles (repair/replace)
- Improve Uptime & Extend Asset Lifecycle
- Increase Technician Productivity
- Improve Operational Efficiency
- Simplify and Tailor Data Collection & Entry
- Ensure Compliance & Mitigate Risk
- Visibility & availability—anytime, anywhere
- Smart Hospital Automation (integration & IoT)
- Data Standardization & Consistency
DRAG & DROP WORKFLOW EDITOR
NATIVE REPORTS, DASHBOARDS, & PERFORMANCE ANALYTICS
Leverage data to drive value and continuous improvement across your organization.
SERVICE REQUEST PORTAL
BROWSER AGNOSTIC CONNECTIV MOBILE
Connectiv Mobile empowers technicians to enter and update preventative and corrective maintenance work orders as the work is being performed in the field – eliminating redundancy, minimizing errors, and saving time. Users create, retrieve, update documentation and materials, and enter time changes all while remaining in the field without having to connect to the internet.
- Perform Complete Inspection Points
- Create & Complete Work Orders
- Record Meter Readings
- Ensure PM Compliance
- Offline Data Collection
- Scan Asset Barcodes
- Attached Asset Pictures & Documentation
- Talk-to-text Capability
- Notifications & Alerts