Join the Healthcare Revolution
Asset and Maintenance Management Designed 100% for Healthcare
With a track record of increasing efficiency, visualization, and quality, Accruent’s Connectiv is a modern platform that allows you to:
- Build your own automation, workflows and reports – all without code or SQL
- Modern user interface and mobile capabilities inspired by popular consumer apps
- Leverage native analytics for insights and better business decisions
- Optimize and automate processes with out-of-the-box integrations built on secure REST APIs
Ensure Compliance, Mitigate Risk & Maximize Resource utilization To Control Costs
Co-created with engineers, technicians, and leadership from a number of healthcare organizations, Connectiv is a mobile-enabled, cloud-based solution that manages all aspects of asset management (medical devices, facility equipment, and biomedical equipment), work order management, financials and expenses, preventative maintenance, risk and compliance reporting, equipment distribution and more.
- Manage and optimize asset lifecycles
- Improve equipment uptime
- Increase technician productivity
- Improve operational and financial performance through staffing, parts and contract management
- Automated Alternative Equipment Maintenance (AEM)
- Automate processes and activities
- Automate the service request process and consistently achieve SLAs
- Ensure compliance and mitigate risk
- Ensure data standardization and consistency
- Improve visibility and availability
- Provide foundation for accurate equipment capital plans
- Smart hospital automation (Integrations and IoT)
Visualize Key Performance Indicators
An integrated view of your system via dashboards, reports, and notifications to better understand your processes and drive continual improvement. Track, aggregate and visualize key performance indicators (e.g., Cost of Service Ratio, Environment of Care, Worker Productivity, Workload Balancing) over time, rather than reporting on a single point in time.
Connectiv empowers technicians to enter and update preventative and corrective maintenance work orders as the work is being performed in the field—eliminating redundancy, minimizing errors and saving time. Users can create, retrieve, update documentation and materials and enter time changes all while remaining in the field, without having to connect to the internet.
Drag & Drop Workflows
Connectiv’s Drag & Drop Workflow Editor automates multi‑step processes that occur between any combination of people and systems to help hospitals achieve better outcomes. Make the processes that drive your operations more effective and efficient with end‑to‑end automation.OS Agnostic Mobile Solution
With an easy‑to‑use interface, users can quickly select responses and minimize data entry errors, on or off-line. Capture and update information in the field quickly and effortlessly, and in real-time, from any iOS or Android device.
OS Agnostic Mobile Solution
With an easy to use interface, users can quickly select responses and minimize data entry errors, on or off-line. Capture and update information in the field quickly and effortlessly, and in real-time, from any iOS or Android device.
Service Request Portal
Streamline and optimize requests, equipment distribution and workflow for all departments of hospital operations and support services, including:
- Biomedical and Clinical Engineering
- Environmental Services
- Equipment Distribution
- Supply Chain/Materials Management
- Linens, Dietary, Security and Patient Belongings
- Courier Service
- Warehouse Operations
- Translator Services
Optimize and automate processes with an open API, including:
- Plug and Play RTLS Integration Framework.
- Parts Vendor Interfaces including PartsSource, and GE Healthcare Service Shop.
- Product Recalls and Alerts (ECRI & Other Providers).
- Network Monitoring Tools including Zingbox, Asimily, CloudPost and Medigate.
- Enterprise Resource Planning including Lawson and Peoplesoft.
- Time and Attendance including Kronos.