Connectiv's Customer Management For Healthcare Service Organizations
Healthcare service organizations are frequently utilized within healthcare operations to fill the talent gap, lower operating costs, improve service quality and ensure compliance with ever-changing regulations. These services organizations need to effectively manage contracts, communicate pricing and adhere to contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Connectiv’s Customer Management provides service organizations automated tools and workflows to efficiently manage complex contracts, increase the transparency of obligations and pricing, increase operational efficiency in the field, and improve customer retention.
Efficiently manage customer contractual obligations and gain control over contract compliance.
Connectiv’s Customer Management provides automation and workflows to efficiently manage a variety of service contract levels, ensure long-term service revenue and profitability, and ensure high quality services to your customers. Easily comply with your customers’ terms and conditions while establishing an independent project billing structure.
- Define account-specific service levels (SLA), pricing and labor.
- Manage contact details including contract number, change orders and amendments, start and end dates, active status, terms and conditions statements, documents, and renewal information.
- Add or remove equipment and service coverages to one contract, removing the need to sign multiple contracts and agreements.
- Manage workflows, approvals, notifications and bulk adjustments.
- Manage services effective dates and execution dates for new and retired equipment.
- Generate time and material charges automatically for financial system integration.
- Optimize billing with intelligent and flexible workflows for retro-active billing and included vs. billable transactions
- Create account-based pricing by category, model and coverage level.
- Automatically adjust pricing for inflation with an Index-based Price Adjuster.