Let’s face it: the days of maintenance work being done by pen and paper are long gone. That’s because, today, we live in a multi-site, remote environment – and companies like yours must evolve and undergo digital transformation to thrive in this new world. The good news? You can easily digitize your assets, inventory, documentation and more using modern tools. Additionally, there are a slew of complementary technologies that can be used to perform maintenance work remotely.
In this 30 minute webinar, we’ll discuss “old school” maintenance practices and explain how modern maintenance is conducted today.
- The advantages of mobile remote work
- The importance of having a digital transformation initiative in maintenance
- The many factors that pushed the demand for maintenance technology, including the need for automation, the need for increased safety and compliance and more.
- The types of maintenance work that can be done remotely with new technology
- The future of remote work with digitization and technology