With over 8,000 locations around the U.S., Family Dollar is an established brand that, like many other retailers, is challenged to effectively manage its real estate lifecycle. From site selection to project management to facility management, retailers must make a wide range of real estate decisions that could make or break its future success. In order to maximize investments, Family Dollar implemented a suite of real estate management solutions to track critical real estate information. With actionable data at their fingertips, Family Dollar has been able to make better-informed site selections, accurately track and manage construction projects with preferred vendors, and maintain visibility into its portfolio’s condition.
See how to:
- Easily create informative site proposals for business approval
- Effectively manage project progress
- Capture snapshots of facilities and use that data to help reduce insurance costs
- Provide defensible arguments for lease renegotiations and remodeling decisions
- Track vendor contact and preference information