Austin, January 27, 2021 – Accruent, the leading provider of solutions to manage the built environment, today recognized the expanding influence of its growing partner network by presenting its annual partner awards to the most impactful and deserving partners.
Each year, Accruent partners gather for the annual Synergy partner conference for sessions on Accruent product news and industry trends, and to share best practices. This year’s fully digital event focused on how Accruent and its partners could “Win Together” during these challenging and unprecedented times.
The award ceremony at Synergy 2021 Virtual recognized the success of Accruent partners, including:
- Partner of the Year for 2020: MITIE was recognized for their consistent success, growth and ability to exceed customer expectations.
- Portfolio Award: Cushman & Wakefield was recognized for their deep partnership and commitment to utilize multiple Accruent tools to support a large global client base.
- Most Valuable Deal 2020: Hagerman and Company was recognized for positioning and winning a large expansion with a marquee client during a global pandemic.
- Most Promising Partner for 2021: Realworld Systems was recognized for their development plans and commitment to jointly market multiple Accruent product lines into the Manufacturing & Utilities market.
- Most Consistent Partner: Atutor was recognized for demonstrating the business development skills, and technical expertise in growing their customer base in the energy sector over a long period of years.
- Marketing Performer 2020: Mensch und Maschine was recognized for exceptional overall marketing efforts and driving demand for Accruent solutions during the pandemic.
“Accruent’s vast partner ecosystem remains a key part of our strategic vision and will continue to enhance the value of our solutions for customers across the globe,” said Jeff Bonebright, VP of Channel, Accruent. “It’s important that we recognize these outstanding performances from the past year to celebrate the incredible resilience of this group during such an immensely challenging time.”
Accruent serves more than 10,000 companies, universities and government entities worldwide, providing solutions that help its customers plan, manage and assure compliance for their facilities, assets and the work required to support them.