New trends, technologies and work models shaping the connected workplace and campus
Austin, Texas, September 10, 2018 - Accruent, the world’s leading provider of physical resource management solutions, has announced the schedule for EMS Live, the user conference that focuses on new trends, technologies and work models shaping the connected workplace and campus. EMS Software joined the Accruent family earlier in the year, bringing its industry-leading workplace and campus management platform into Accruent’s portfolio spanning solutions from CMMS, to capital planning, to IoT.
Hearing from experts, keynote speakers and peers at EMS Live about the future of work and learning, attendees will gain exclusive access to:
- New integrations that help enhance the management of all aspects of rooms and spaces.
- Product showcases with the latest EMS solutions from Accruent and its business partners.
- Best practices and success stories in more than 98 breakout sessions featuring how customers in business and higher education are using workspace and campus management technologies to accomplish organizational goals.
Attendees will also hear from keynote speaker Charles Duhigg, a Pulitzer prize-winning investigative reporter for The New York Times Magazine and bestselling author of The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business, which explores the science of habit formation in our lives, companies, and societies, and Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business, which explores the science of productivity and why in today’s world, managing how you think – rather than what you think – can transform your life.
This 17th annual user conference will be held October 1-3 at the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center. The event will feature educational tracks for leadership, facility managers, workplace strategists, IT managers and others, as well as an interactive “Play” area to explore access points such as the mobile app, kiosks, room signs, calendar software, and more.
“Over the course of three days, attendees responsible for corporate workspaces and higher education campuses can learn from each other – addressing the entire range of space scheduling and management challenges,” said John Borgerding, CEO, Accruent. “EMS Live also gives Accruent customers a chance to boost their knowledge of how innovative space management solutions can transform how people work and learn.”
In addition to the hands-on labs, and interactive areas, EMS brings the latest technologies from partner organizations for attendees to experience. Sponsors that fuel extended opportunities for EMS attendees to get exposure to the latest technologies include:
- IAdea, the creator of innovative, commercial-grade digital signage media players and integrated displays.
- 7 Point Solutions, the provider of an integrated, mobile solution for facility and event services operations.
- Detrios, who designs, delivers and supports integrated access control and business system solutions.
- Embrava, who helps organizations implement smarter workspaces through innovative hardware and software solutions.
- REACH Media Network, the provider of content management software with tools for real-time management of digital signage, touchscreens, mobile apps, room schedulers, web calendars, video walls, and menu boards.
- ResourceXpress, who offers meeting room screens, connectivity, and a booking device which minimizes the need for room screens at each resource.
In addition, there will be opportunities to connect with industry thought leaders and professional peers throughout the conference, including the annual tradition of Attendee Appreciation Night. This year’s theme, Neon Glow, offers the perfect opportunity for networking with high-energy music from the Diamond Empire Band.