Building on the original series, "10 Steps to Make Your Healthcare Technology and Facility Departments a Strategic Asset," Al Gresch and Mike Zimmer will take a deeper dive into each of the 10 steps to share more tactical methods to help you climb the maturity curve and drive greater value and recognition for your department.
Join us for our webinar on Step 1: Global Data Standardization & Master Data Management, A Deep Dive.
We will also have a LIVE Q&A at the end of the webinar.
This session is eligible for 1 credit from the ACI.
Watch the Step 1 Overview Webinar to prepare for this deep dive.
In this session, we will focus on data integrity best practices, including:
- Building out a Data Integrity Policy.
- Cleaning up and moving toward a standard for Request, Result and Fault codes .
- Creating rules around complete and consistent documentation of work.
- Leveraging external sources for getting your data clean.
- Leveraging your CMMS and reporting tools to keep your data clean.
- Additional recommended policies and procedures to drive compliance with data integrity.
- Live demonstrations of many of these using a modern CMMS platform.