Kykloud is a mobile assessment and asset capital planning application that ensures consistent facilities condition inspections and lifecycle asset management across your entire portfolio.
- Capture Fully customizable and bespoke building surveys.
- Manage Organized control of project data and project resources.
- Report instantly create detailed reports at the touch of a button.
Accurate and updated facility and asset condition assessment.
How well do you know your properties? Whether conducting assessments internally or with an outside contractor, municipal facilities managers need to know what capital expenses are coming this year, in five years, and in ten years to plan accurately. A configurable mobile assessment app delivers a simple, consistent, guided process to collect the data you need quickly and accurately. Create defensible plans and forecasts to obtain the necessary resources and budget.
Develop an intimate knowledge of your portfolio and inventory with Kykloud.
- Quickly selectable for varying assessment requirements such as fire hazard and ADA.
- Automate assessment workflows and processes to save time and create efficiencies.
- Introduce your own risk and condition criteria complete with field validation and calculations.
- Complete control over how you manage the quality of your data.
Mobile data collection app.
- Collect asset lifecycle data in real-time.
- Markup and annotate photos and drawings.
- RSMeans data available for instant repair cost estimates.
- Upload multiple photos at once.
- Create site plans on-the-fly while on-site.
- Conduct surveys off-line and upload when you’re complete.
- Turn your surveys and assessments into professional and comprehensive reports.
- Seamlessly export your key asset and condition data into spreadsheets.
- Create custom reports to get the data you need to make key decisions.
- Produce capital plans and track budget and or forecast against your actual costs.
Kykloud delivers an effective way to manage and report on many different types of surveys and onsite inspections including:
- Condition surveys.
- Asset verification.
- Space utilization & lifecycle planning.
- Linear assets.
- ADA compliance.
- Fire hazard.
- Valuation, appraisal & reinstatement.